Friday, September 30, 2005

Thoughts on Service

It's become very frustrating for me to figure out who's telling the truth. Our government lies to us; that's been proven. And of course, I can't even blame that soley on BushCo.; politicians have been lying to the People since time immemorial. Believe the media? I wish I could. I wish they'd do their damn job and report "just the facts, Sir." But since the media is controlled by Big Business, they have an agenda, and therefore are unreliable.

I just discovered a new blog, Main and Central, that gives voice to those who have served our country. I do understand that there are many who have served in the military who are in favor of the war, just as there are those who aren't. I do think that their service entitles them (yes, on both sides) to a little more credibility than others. I am very much looking forward to hearing what they have to say.


As I am having a health issue or two, I may not post daily for a bit. But I do hope to get some feedback sometime!

No comments: